Friday, January 15, 2010

I know it's only Friday but I'm sooooo excited for Saturday, I can hardly contain myself! Saturday, during the day, is pretty much the only real length of time I have to myself for getting things done. Usually I make a list, comprised dually of things I have to do and things I want to. Generally I get the "have to's" done but never really the "wants". I'll be trying my hardest to make tomorrow different! I've got some crafts floating around in my head and I'm just desperate to have one see the light of day. Especially this one. It seems so simple and easy and it would look great on my bedroom wall.



Meanwhile, I looooove clothes. Shopping is my kryptonite but I've never been one for labels. I don't care who made it, I just want to look good in it. Having said that, there is one label I'd love to hanging in closet, even just a piece or two. I think L.A.M.B. has consistently made clothes and shoes I coo over every time.



Coo. Coo. Coooooo.

There's a lot of things I really love about the
past
.

And this could be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Doesn't hurt that it's from my favorite movie, Labyrinth.

There may be more to follow but for now, I'm more tired than funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment