Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's Get This Party Started

Ah, content. They sure do make it simple enough to create your very own blog but suddenly I was overwhelmed with the daunting task of ... you know... creating content. So, let's have the hater here help me kick things off on a silly little note. I found this picture a few days ago while stumbling and everytime I look at it (which is quite often) I just laugh and laugh. hahahaha. He really does hate those sand castles! hahahah. I'm far from baby crazy but sometimes they sure do the darndest things. I've never typed the "word" darndest before. Feels wrong.


Now I don't know what goes on with the drippy, fringy, frilly business of Lauren Clay's sculptures but I hope she never stops. I strongly suggest poking about the rest of her site, her work is aaaamazing and playful. Perhaps because of the pastel colors, these pieces only add to my building excitement for SPRING. But seriously, Spring, can you bring it on? Now? Great.



And finally, to close this jammy out, I find this lovely to look at in a retro, folksy rock album cover from the 70's way with a liiiittle something to think about. Then maybe chuckle. Cause it's true. Then a mini frown. Cause it's still true.

No comments:

Post a Comment