Friday, March 27, 2009

Today... I am sick. I cannot fathom what could be worse than being sick on a Friday with reasonably delicious weather. I guess that's a lie. There's all sorts of devastation that's worse but I'm at my own pity party right now and I'll whine if I want to!

So then I'll turn to my frowns upside with some fun stuff! Yay fun!

Now here we have Henrique Oliveria. This guy is all about the bulbous wood. Sorry if I offended you. I get the chills thinking of the splinter city this guy must live in but this business is tight.



And continuing on a woody note... I so want to eat here. I dont even know how you make things like this. Must be some mega tools.



Meanwhile, they show you the process of this being made but I still don't believe it. Also, I really like this guys wardrobe. Must be training for the Tour de France in his free time.



I'll post again later. Right now I'm too busy being disgusted with my choice of tissue with Vicks on it. I don't know what I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment